COMPLETELY RESTORED 1974 AQUASPORT 222 CENTER CONSOLE!!!
Broden Yachts is extremely excited to bring to the market this "One of a Kind" 1974 Aquasport Center Console. Although its a '74 this boat was Completely Restored with absolutely zero expense spared in doing so. Boat was designed in Autocad for the perfect fishing layout and took 2 years to complete. Receipts and pictures of the entire build available to buyer. The stringers , deck , console, transom, hatches, and the hardtop are all brand new with epoxy resins and highest quality materials. New Gelcoat hull side in stunning Aqua Blue and all decks and gunwales in a non skid white. Truly an eye catching head turner!!
Professionally re-wired completely and everything is properly labeled and fused to the highest standards by certified Marine Electrician. Everything on NEMA 2000 Network and LED spotlights, side lights, deck lights, under gunnel lighting. Fusion Stereo and Speakers , Standard Horizons VHF , 3x Group 31 batteries with Blue Sea System switches/fuses/breakers and Promariner hardwired battery charger.
Repowered with 2016 Suzuki DF200 4 stroke motor
and also is equipped with a 2018 Suzuki DF20 4 stroke kicker/trolling motor (both still under warranty) . Optimal performance due to the glassed in Transom Bracket and Atlas Electric Hydraulic jack plate that lifts the motor up and down with push of a button , not to be confused with the standard motor tilt/trim. Ride in style and creature comforts of the Seastar Hydraulic steering with tilt Steering Wheel, Lowrance Autopilot , and Bennet Trim tabs for the Smoothest ride.
Fish Ready with newest electronics by Lowrance , twin Dual 12” touch screen Lowrance HDS12 Gen3 Sonar on main console and Lowrance TotalScan transducer with 3D imaging, and Lowrance Structurescan 3D allow for finding fish with ease. The Hardtop is equipped with fully rigged second station up on the hardtop with a single 12" Simrad Go9XSE Touch Screen Sonar with upgraded Airmar B175 thru hull transducer. Having enough bait onboard is crucial and not a problem here , with a Custom 50 gallon Bait tank with a large viewing window to keep an eye on it. Plenty of flow bait will last all day with the 1100 GPH Rule Baitwell Pump. On the hardtop are Taco marine stainless swivel outriggers with 15’ collapsible telescoping poles and total of 24 rod holders on this fishing Machine.
Enough Range is also an important factor and this beast boasts pleanty of fuel holding capabilities with a 52 gallon main gas tank (polyethylene) and a 20 gallon reserve tank (polyethylene). She is extremely fuel efficient and can fish the back side of San Clemente Island for the day and back off 1 tank (main plus reserve). Unbelievably capable of offshore Slaying!!
Top speed 40mph. Full service just completed. Full fuel tank cleanouts, disassembly of injectors, filters, fluids, spark plugs, impellors, gear oil, etc. Boat is very reliable and has no known issues. Extremely well maintained and turn key !!!
Also included is a Rebuilt '01 Trail Rite Galvanized trailer with new actuator/coupler, 6 new tires (2 spares), bearings, wiring and brake lines.
Offered at $57,500
- 2016 Suzuki DF200 4 stroke motorwith 2018 Suzuki DF20 4 stroke kicker/trolling motor (both still under warranty)
- Atlas Hydraulic jack plate
- Seastar Hydraulic steering with tilt wheel
- Bennett Sport Trim tabs with position indicators
- Half tower with upper station controls and Simrad Go9XSE fishfinder in hardtop
- Dual 12” touch screen Lowrance HDS12 Gen3 fishfinders on main console
- Suzuki C10 engine gauge
- All electronics on NMEA2000 network
- Airmar B175hw bronze thru hull transducer (1kw)
- Lowrance TotalScan transducer with 3D imaging
- Lowrance G4 Radar with Point-1 antenna
- Lowrance Autopilot
- Lowrance Structurescan 3D
- Fusion stereo with Bluetooth
- Standard Horizons Eclipse VHF
- 3x Group 31 batteries with Blue Sea System switches/fuses/breakers
- Promariner hardwired battery charger
- 4x Rule 2000 GPH bilge pumps on float switches
- 4.0 GPM washdown pump
- Rule 1100 GPH baitwell pump
- LED spotlights, side lights, deck lights, under gunnel lighting
- Taco marine stainless swivel outriggers with 15’ collapsible telescoping poles
- 24 rod holders
- Sealand head inside console
- Custom 50 gallon baitwell with front window easily holds 1 full scoop
- 52 gallon main gas tank (polyethylene) with 20 gallon reserve tank (polyethylene)